- General planning
- Project finding, preparation and subsidy consultancy
- Demand forecasting and competition analysis
- Feasibility studies (technical in co-operation with engineering companies macroeconomic and financial)
- Information systems, databases, simulation models (demand models, transport network models)
- Organisational consultancy
- Project management
PLANCO Consulting GmbH has performed assignments for a multitude of private, public and international institutions. PLANCO has developed methods for the assessment of project impacts from the socio-economic, regional, spatial, commercial or macroeconomic point of view. PLANCO offers support to public institutions and private investors to make goal oriented decisions in planning and investment.
PLANCO Consulting GmbH participates in research and development programmes of the German government, the member states of the Federal Republic of Germany and the European Union, especially in the fields of transport, urban and rural development as well as spatial planning.